Monday, February 4, 2013

Brrrrr

our heater went out a couple weeks ago for 2 nights and 3 days we took advantage the first night and had a staycation at the hotel down the street!  It was nice to relax together and the kids got to swim twice even if the water was freezing cold:)  Luckily it's up and running again!
The same week my kindle broke, the speaker on my phone wouldn't work so I had to replace it.  I had to return something else we got that was broken and my phone had just recovered from he bad microsd card that had deleted all my files/pictures/apps. 
I was frustrated a bit, but felt kind of like heaven was telling me loud and clear  "all these things shall fail thee, but I will not"
Good lesson to learn even though its hard at times!  Grateful for all the good blessings we have!

No comments:

Post a Comment