She was already and even packed her bag to go for a drive...where did we drive to? I can't even remember it was just to keep us sane and get out of the house haha!
All tuckered out...gotta love that chemo. Poor little sweetie I believe this was at 6:30 pm as I mentioned before we have no schedule at this house anymore and why change it with a newborn coming in 11 days or less?
Todd's mancakes we tried out at Stepping Stone Cafe, they were huge! Even for a man with his appetite.
Nothing better than coming home from a date to some fun play time with our Gracie. She loved it even thought the water was FREEZING and her Dad is ruthless with splashing her.
There's the big belly...at my last appt and ultrasound which was last Thursday they thought the baby was about 8 to 8 1/2 lbs. Yikes...I hope I don't last another 11 days who wants a 9 1/2-10 lb baby? Otherwise he looked healthy thought so we're grateful. His predicted due date from size was actually TODAY haha of course on my birthday but it looks like we'll make it through the day and he'll never have to suffer sharing his mother's birthday. But any time after midnight I'd be thrilled if he decided to make an entrance. I actually ended up going in for false labor last Tuesday with contractions every 2 minutes ...but of course no luck we are still here enjoying crampy contractions and the fabulous feeling of the end of pregnancy. Anytime now my boy...anytime!
Painting the sidewalk with water...a favorite chidlhood memory of mind! Plus mess free!
And lets just hope she loves her little brother as much as baby paraphanelia because it pretty much drives her crazy to see it and not get inside or drag it all over the place!
Sweet girl in her summer dress after a little chocolate on Sunday. Yes she has enjoyed chocolate lately...but probably not for a few days now since she just had another dose of chemo.
She's a great little signer! Sure helps us out at times!
A little side shot of her fabulous hair. I'm enjoying it this month before it all falls out. I think she might miss it to because she loves to "whoosh" her hair back and forth and say "whoosh".
She loves picking flowers and leaves.
Is there a a more innocent looking face? This little girl is truly our joy despite all the heartaches and difficulties. When she is happy she makes us SOO happy. Lately she's been giving us hugs and likes to hug us one after another or sometimes both at the same time. She does a fair amount of the ordering around anymore and when it comes to hugs we more than willingly accept her orders!
How I love all the pictures! This grandma is grateful to get to see Gracie one way or another.
ReplyDeleteCute cute pics! And I don't think your belly is big at all, especially being so close to the end.
ReplyDeleteShe is such a little cutie! I'm on call...just waiting excitedly to come!
ReplyDelete