Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bath time

Tyson had his first real bath tonight now that his cord is gone.  He loved laying in the warm water...until I started washing the top half of his body then his lungs really got a good workout.  He just looks so handsome I love these pictures of him.






After he got dressed he totally relaxed again and took a nice nap in my arms while we watched Nemo.  It's on just about every night at our house..unless it's Ratatouille (Gracie starts laughing outloud on her own all the time in that movie it's so adorable) or Elf a few or her other favorites

And of course what would be the use of anything baby unless Gracie sat and played in it.  She swings in his portable swing all the time...believe it or not it has stood up to her 31 lbs so far and she looks so darn cute in it we can't resist.  I'll have to get a pictures to post.

2 comments:

  1. Oh can I just eat him! I love him! You will love having a little boy!!! Only I have a feeling he won't be so little for long with Toddigan's genes. But, I also wish I could with lovely Gracie and learn a thing or two about girls... we miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete