Saturday, August 6, 2011

Tyson's birth

Pictures from the birth of Tyson Todd. Born August 5th at 8:40pm. He was 8 pounds 12 ounces at the time of birth and 22 inches long. Mom and the baby are both doing well.



































6 comments:

  1. Tyson looks so healthy, Gracie does too, and you'd never know that Andrea just gave birth. You all look so wonderful! I'm happy for all of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! What a cute little guy! And you look beautiful for heading to the hospital to have a baby :) Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So so cute! Congratulations, I am so happy for you. I am jealous how good you look after you had a baby- you look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness he is seriously such a cutie! He just skipped the awkward newborn phase huh, he's adorable! Andrea you looks SO great too! What a darling family!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! We're all thrilled for your family. So glad Gracie is there to celebrate with you & that Tyson arrived healthy & beautiful! (Lisa S.)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hooray! welcome to a wonderful family , tyson!

    ReplyDelete