My fabulous sister Cheryl visited and HELPED while Todd went to Marc and Tiffani's wedding. We wished we all could have gone to the wedding and snuck a visit in to my family while we were there...but she made it fun for us while Todd was gone. Gracie took to her so well...you never know anymore how she'll react to people but we had lots of fun visiting, playing with Gracie and I think she enjoyed holding Tyson. She didn't get away with just sitting and relaxing like I'd like to give her since she's always working so hard at home, but I was very grateful to have some time to visit with her and for her saving me since neither of the kids were sleeping very well at the time. I'm pretty sure (my mind fails me at times) she took Gracie duty at night and in the morning and I took Tyson since he was nursing.
Gracie wasn't too interested in pictures...but Tyson sure took a cute one with Cheryl.
Aunt Cheryl brought Gracie some playdough for her birthday. Crazy to see how much less hair she seems to have just back a couple months ago...not that she has a ton now but it is definately on it's way back in! Beautiful no matter what though! Oh the playdough is still a hit and she asks for it regularly it's hidden in a high cupboard but thankfully for Mommy's sake she likes to get it out and sort through all the things and move them around and now always actually play with the play dough! Thanks for the visit and fun Cheryl!
How fun Annie! I wish you were closer so I could drop by. :-) I am thinking of you and your sweet family daily. I hope you feel my prayers. Much love from good old Provo, UTah. (Still. :-)
ReplyDelete