Stats
Weight: 20 lbs 13 oz (92%tile)
Height: 29 1/4 inches (off the charts)
Head: I think it was just over 17 and 80th percentile
Cute Tyson dressed up on a Sunday recently.
Lucky I caught him before he rolled again:)
Just doing his crunches at the Dr...I belive we're going to have a very handsome, strong boy on our hands:) I better be careful and treat him well so we're always on the same team! I love this little guy more every day and am SOOOO incredibly thankful for his good health (although my cancer Mom crazy mind naturally thinks when he turns 18 months the same thing will happen to him...or something else around that time...sound crazy well it probably is but I just might be a little crazier than I used to be. YES I know for all of you wondering the chances are extremely low that a sibling would end up with ALL but does it happen sure heard of a mother with 2 boys both with ALL the other day. And since the odds of Gracie ending up with Leukemia are also extremely low...lets just say statistics don't mean a heck of a lot to this mother its either 100% change or 0% when it my child either they have it or they don't. )
He got 4 shots and the rotavirus to drink. He got a flu shot just to be safe for Gracie and him. He's had a low grade fever today and I'm telling myself just to assume it's the vaccines (I'm sure it is) and not be a major worry wort cause Gracie can't get that. He's been fussy and didn't sleep well last night but hopefully another day and he'll be happier and feeling better. As we now know...it could be worse.
He's looking so much older to me these days. And cute as a button!
He's looking so much older to me these days. And cute as a button!
Elliot has those same church clothes! So cute! Seriously he is so handsome, look out my dear!!! I want to meet him so much!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie. I have also had the same thoughts about our other kids when they turn 12. Our next oldest is turning 12 next month. It is on my mind off and on about her getting ALL. Glad to know I'm not the only mom thinking that.
ReplyDeleteHope Tyson feels better soon.
Trevor had a hard time with all those same shots too. Didn't sleep well. Glad Tyson is such a healthy handsome boy! It's expected for you to worry like you are. Not fun, but normal. It won't always be like that.
ReplyDeleteHe certainly is cute as a button...Love you!
ReplyDelete