Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wow!!

Tonight we had one of those moments....where heaven and earth seem to mix.  Where the child that once grew inside of me taught me, inspired me and lifted me to a higher level of faith.  We were having a little lesson about happiness and wanting to work on finding more positive and happy things as a family.  Cancer has a way of bringing people down and overtaking life at times.  We then told Gracie that one day when she was done fighting cancer Mommy and Daddy wanted to take her and our family on a fun trip and described what it could possibly be like.  She said "wow that's lots of things" very happily.  After we talked for a minute she said "Heavenly Father take my cancer from me" and we both just stared at her.  WOW, what faith.  My sweet little girl is a true angel from heaven on this earth with great faith, greater than mine I think.  She knows that Heavenly Father will take her cancer from her.  I believe He will.  I can't wait for that day, but today I'm undeniable grateful for the blessing of being her mother.  For learning from her sweet mouth that YES, Heavenly Father will take her cancer from her...and most certainly our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ has already suffered for her cancer and has been with her and each of us on this journey.  Of course seconds later she was coloring on the couch:)  Out of the mouth of babes.

3 comments:

  1. Wow is totally right! That is so amazing I got goosebumps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always have a way of making me cry. I love you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jesus was right when he said we must become as a little child. They have a way of teaching us for ssre.

    ReplyDelete