Let's start with our little guy...he is now 3 weeks old. Can you believe it?
Last week was our 3rd Anniversary! Haha I still can't believe all that's happened in 3 years...trust me even in my wildest dreams the day we got married I could have never even considered I'd be where I am now! Not to mention I have officially spent half of our married life pregnant (that's right folks 18 months is half of 3 years)! Lots of difficult things have happened...but many blessings too. Thanks to my fabulous husband and kiddos for a fabulous ride!! We even snuck out for dinner the night before while Aunt Lori watched Gracie. I know hard to believe.... especially since Gracie woke up early that morning with a mild case of croup seemed to be gone be evening (phew)!
Gracie's silliness after we got home...she's enjoying her teddy grahams aunt lori got her for the night.
Tyson of course joined us and actually slept until dinner was over! Something that would probably never happen now...he's been much more fussy lately.
And the third number 3...Gracie finished her 3rd phase of treatment. Yay...mostly I'm super glad she's done with it, but really sometimes think my heart is being pulled about apart thinking about the next phase. I'm so heartsick from seeing her suffer so much over the last 4 months that I can't bear to think of what's to come. But come it will..we start Tuesday if she passes counts and go back Friday and the next Tuesday! It should be a rockin' good time. Wish us luck and shoot an extra prayer our way if you'd be so kind!
I know they are both really similar but I love them both! Just look at her sweetness and innocence. I wish we could just fast forward through all these awful treatments. I just hate the thought of her getting all these awful drugs and treatments. But...here we go!
Let's see the 4th number 3 is that our 3rd person is coming this week. Grandma Bucher!
We have had so much great help starting with my sister Angela! I don't know if any of you have had the luxury of having your own personal Mother/Baby nurse stay in the hospital with you the night you had your baby and the following week...but I'd recommend it. Especially if you're lucky enough to have it be your amazing big sister. Thanks so much to her and her family for making it possible for her to come! And thanks to all my other sisters and Mother who I'm sure wanted to come, but weren't able! I LOVE you so much!
And thanks to Aunt Lori who just left Friday! You were a great help and we are so grateful to you for your time and all your help! We love you!
The last thing has nothing to do with the number 3 but just wanted to post a few pictures real quick...b/c my time is short. Thanks to all those who helped and participated in the race for Gracie! I still can't believe that there was actual a race done totally in honor of my perfect little girl! I wish so much that we all could have been there but since it was impossible here is a picture of sweet little Gracie in her shirt!
Oh just kidding of course I posted more than one. I can never choose just one!
And how could I forget this goes along with our 3rd anniversary...I decided we should get a bed for Todd and Gracie for our anniversary and we did! Our very first piece of furniture we have purchased in our married life! Here's a picture of Gracie on it!
Oh and I have to mention so we don't forget! Gracie's latest obsession is making piles. She makes piles everywhere...and big piles full of anything and everything she can find. It is so funny to watch and she'll put it one place and try to sit on top of it and then in a minute she'll move the whole pile to a new chair or corner. I really wish I could get a glimpse into her little brain! Here's a little view of a couple piles...
Well I more than used the time I had available so hopefully I got most the high points! Hoping this week goes well!
I already miss being there. I missed not getting up and rocking sweet little Gracie in the morning. I sure enjoyed all of our cuddling time, bath time, play time, eating time, and so on. Even though she got such a giggle at getting me wet from the bath water. I miss holding that sweet little Tyson, and even changing all of those poopy diapers while he was screaming, because then he wanted to be held and loved. I also miss being able to help Andrea and Todd knowing that I was maybe lightening your load a little. I'm so grateful that I could come and spend a couple of weeks and share in your love. I love you guys! My prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteAndrea I missed your call the other day. We don't get service in our house so unless I am running errands or Elliot's asleep and I can step outside anymore I don't make calls haha. I want to talk to you so much! We miss you all so much and I just want to eat Tyson right up and of course Gracie! I will call soon!!! I hope we can talk! I seriously can't wait! We love you and you are always in our prayers!!
ReplyDeleteSuch adorable pictures. I was also lucky enough to have my own personal nurse the night I had Hannah in the hospital, but I didn't get a whole week after! Lucky you! Hope everything goes well tomorrow! And piles? Who knew they could be so much fun!
ReplyDelete