Monday, September 19, 2011

Mouth Sores

The happenings today...I discovered some mouth sores on Gracie.  Poor thing...she has been SOO irritable and just miserable.  Hasn't eaten anything but cheese quesadillas and plain noodles (only one specific type of noodle) and some green beans.  Ding ding ding...salt is super painful for her mouth sores.  It's hard to see in her mouth...I noticed one on the left side of her tongue when  she was sucking on her binky then noticed it was all around her tongue and saw one on the inside of her lower lip.  I'm sure there's more but can't see in her mouth without ticking her off.  So I gave her some oxycodone and within half hour she was actually laughing lightly at Winnie the Pooh and having a great time with bubbles.  Best part of my day!!  Holding her while she enjoys some simple things.  Had lots of help today...the Lord is definately watching out for us.  Now please don't let us have another symptom or bad thing to post tomorrow.  Clinic at 9:30 to get her checked...no chemo and her last dose of steroid is in the morning!  So that's the good news for the day!

1 comment:

  1. Ouchie. Any type of mouth pain is the worst. Hang in there Gracie.

    ReplyDelete