Sunday, November 6, 2011

Halloween



Prepping for trick or treating:)  Here's our little bee from behind!



Flying with Dad

Our extremely handsome/trooper of a dinosaur!

Getting a pic with both...a challenge!

Gracie loved this pirate ship when we went trick or treating!  She LOVED every minute of being out and pretending like we were "normal".  She was shy at the doors and got scared by a few "monsters"-Todd calls everything a monster and so does she but otherwise she would walk around like the queen bee that she is.  Knowing exactly where she wanted to go and like she was in charge of this ship...that's right she is!  Especially since April.  You think it's hard to discipline...I was ok at it until I watched her suffer over and over and over again.  Working on it...but lots of things don't matter one way or another so we let her lead our trick or treating route for the most part!  I'm not sure who enjoyed us being "normal" most.  Gracie or Mom!  I felt so happy holding Tyson and walking around outside watching her walk around so happy and feeling like life was normal...I forgot all about clinic the next day until we got home!  Nice to at least forget for a couple hours!

Tyson was a great little guy his outfit was nice and warm and I just held him while we went!  We all had a great time!  And the kids looked adorable!

1 comment:

  1. The costumes turned out so cute. Gracie's little wings and antennae really added. So glad it was fun.

    ReplyDelete