Sunday, November 6, 2011

Tyson's 3 month

Well Tyson had his 3 month birthday!  I love celebrating anything I get the chance to, but what do you do for 1/4 birthdays?  I think Todd had a great idea but we didn't do it!  He suggested we all get a glass or bottle of milk and drink it with him haha!  Instead I probably just annoyed everyone with mentioning several times that  it was his 1/4 birthday and having us sing to him.  We love our little "Tys" as Gracie and now Dad is starting to call him.  She has been waking up the past few mornings and asking for Tys.  Last night she wouldn't go to sleep because he was out here screaming after having a blowout and peeing all over his face while I tried to change him.  Of course it ended in a lot of screaming and therefore Gracie coming out to check on her brother.  She does love him! 
He is such a handsome little guy and has gotten less fussy lately.  He was sleeping better for a few nights but I think he was just playing a joke on his Mom because I thoroughly enjoyed a few five hour and one 7 hour stretches only to be rudely awakened to a 2-3 hour schedule again.  So I tried to get one feeding off to sleep and pumped 5 ounces after 3 hours of sleep he sucked down the whole bottle and was still hungry so I had to get up anyway and he ate quite a bit even after that and was up again a few hours later.  I guess he's growing...well I know he is cause he keeps getting bigger...but cuter too!

He's got just enough hair to do a little faux hawk maybe you can see it...hard to see in picture maybe but he looks cute anyways!

Loving some time with Dad!   I think Daddy's all enjoy them more as they get more interactive and Tyson is starting to smile and talk whenever we give him attention it is so fun and he's so cute to watch and interact with.  Gracie has even got him laughing once or twice.  It was so sweet so see them both so young and still lovinc each other. She of course always wants to rip his monkey out.  He's always got his fist in his mouth and I've started to seeing him looking at his hand.  He's finally learning he has hands isn't it amazing the learning process they go through?  Can you imagine not knowing you have hands?  I guess we all went a couple months without knowing.  He has also decided it's best to have several blowouts a day in fact pretty well every time he dirties a diaper so that it seems I eternally will be behind on scrubbing out poopy clothes and blankets...although I get tired of it with him I realize it is not a big deal while with Gracie 3 blowouts and peeing all over would have meant a very dificult day. Amazing how our ability to deal with things and what we see as hard changes with trials and learning to endure. 

Here he is bundled up for Gracie's birthday walk.  We are loving watching him grow and develop and are excited for all the new phases to come!  He is so strong as he always has been and holds his head up so well!  We love you little Tys!

2 comments: