Tuesday, March 6, 2012

7 months/16 months

Yesterday was the magical day of the month for our home!  You got it the 5th!  Our SWEET little Tyson is now 7 months old...somewhat mind boggling even though some days have seemed to last forever the overall  7 months has gone quickly.  He has been a great napper the last few months but yesterday and today he's decided to switch things up!  I'm pretty sure he's teething.  He's been having numerous dirty diapers daily and always includes one during the middle of the night...since he's up half the night anyway why not right?  Last night he was up seems every hour or two but I wasn't too fantastic at checking the clock so who knows for sure.  I'm hoping his teeth pop soon...but the good things I've learned through all of the hoopla of life is that every phase comes to an end!  I don't remember worryign much about putting Gracie in her crib and wondering if she'll be safe...Tyson on the other hand I worry like crazy.  He's all over the place and STRONG!  I will wrap him tight as can be (he loves to be swaddled) and he'll roll over and get his legs caught between the slats or end up in some awkward position right next to the wood slats...this afternoon he was wrapped all crazy his face right next to the crib slats chewing on the crib.  He gets his arms stuck in between them all the time.  He has the cutest little giggle and Gracie brings it out more than anyone on Sunday he could not even begin to contain himself with his delightful giggle and squeals as Gracie entertained him while she was in the bath.  It was one of those "perfect moments" we get every once in a while in life! 

Well onto Gracie she officially has 16 months of treatment left!!  WOOHOO!  One more month down!

1 comment:

  1. No way, Tyson can't be 7 months already. It seems like it wasn't very long ago that I was there helping you, when he was just a new baby. I wish I could see you guys more often. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers, every day! Love to all of you.

    ReplyDelete